After a second-place showing at the 2021 RBC Heritage, Harold Varner will look for another great finish at Harbour Town Golf Links this year. He has +6500 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Varner before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||71-71-80-69 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-67-70-72 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||69-69-72-70 (-8)||5||$675,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-69 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- Varner will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Varner has finished in the top 10 once.
- Varner finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Varner has finished below par nine times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 71st percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.13 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Varner shot better than 64% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Varner shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Varner carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Varner had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.