Harold Varner (+10571) enters the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Varner before he takes to the course in , .
Harold Varner to win the 2022 The Open Championship +10571
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||43||72-63-67-73 (-5)||14||$31,125|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||65-72-68-67 (-8)||11||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||66-68-68-78 (E)||9||$56,333|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- Varner has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Varner carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Varner has finished below par eight times, while also carding one par-or-better round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the competitors.
- Varner shot better than 58% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Varner shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Varner recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Varner recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.8 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship.