Harold Varner enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +5000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Travelers Championship, placing 47th. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Varner in this event.
Harold Varner to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||65-72-68-67 (-8)||11||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||66-68-68-78 (E)||9||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||71-71-72-72 (+6)||11||$32,146|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- In his past four events, Varner has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Varner finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Varner has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him below average, in the 24th percentile of the field.
- Varner was better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Varner failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Varner had one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.0).
- Varner’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average (4.3).