Harold Varner earned a 13th-place finish in his last action in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club, and heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +6928 odds. Before Varner tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||65-72-68-67 (-8)||11||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||66-68-68-78 (E)||9||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||71-71-72-72 (+6)||11||$32,146|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||67-72-63-70 (-12)||1||$330,857|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- Varner will seek to make the cut for the eighth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Varner has finished in the top five once.
- Varner has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
- Varner has finshed better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 77th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him strongly, in the 77th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Varner was better than 87% of the competitors (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Varner carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Varner had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Varner’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average of 4.4.