Harold Varner has +3450 odds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and placed 57th. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Varner in this event.
Harold Varner Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harold Varner to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +3450
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||28||73-67-72-68 (-8)||12||$90,917|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||43||72-63-67-73 (-5)||14||$31,125|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||65-72-68-67 (-8)||11||$160,515|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- In his past four events, Varner has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Varner finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Varner has finished below par seven times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 56) at The Open Championship, which placed him in the 64th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Varner was better than 94% of the competitors at The Open Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Varner did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Varner carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.2).
- Varner’s 15 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average (9.1).