Harris English, who took 19th in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands from June 23-26 in his last action, heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +16000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on English before he takes to the course in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Harris English to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +16000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||19||66-65-69-71 (-9)||10||$106,102|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||61||73-69-78-77 (+17)||23||$37,221|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||77-77 (+10)||—||$-|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||66-67-69-71 (-7)||16||$17,400|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- In his past four appearances, English has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, English carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- English has finished below par seven times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English was in the 67th percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Travelers Championship, which landed him in the 51st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Travelers Championship, English was better than 96% of the field (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- English shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, English recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- English had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship.