Harris English has +20000 odds to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament, and finished 21st. Before English tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||66-67-69-71 (-7)||16||$17,400|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||73-70-68-67 (-14)||20||$108,000|
|December 2- 5||Hero World Challenge||14||75-70-63-72 (-8)||10||$105,000|
|November 18-21||The RSM Classic||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- English has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- English did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, English has finished under par nine times, while also recording one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English was in the 59th percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which placed him in the 36th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- English was better than 72% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.3.
- English fared the same as the field average on par-3 holes his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, English recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.6).
- English’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were more than the field average of 6.5.