Harris English heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +9857 odds after making the cut and finishing 55th in his last appearance at this event in 2019. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on English before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Harris English Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harris English to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +9857
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||76-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||42||71-71-71-70 (+3)||10||$36,619|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||19||66-65-69-71 (-9)||10||$106,102|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||61||73-69-78-77 (+17)||23||$37,221|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, English carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, English has finushed under par four times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English shot poorly on the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 28) at The Open Championship, which placed him in the eighth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- English shot better than 61% of the competitors at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- English failed to card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, English carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.2).
- English’s five birdies or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the field average of 9.1.