Harris English has +10000 odds to win the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2020, finishing 48th. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on English in this event.
Harris English Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harris English to win the 2023 The American Express +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||73||65-70-72-72 (-1)||17||$15,642|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||29||68-68-70-65 (-11)||8||$51,908|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||39||69-69-69-73 (E)||16||$36,540|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||32||64-70-71-67 (-12)||11||$45,783|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English has made the cut in six straight events.
- English has an average finishing position of 43rd in his past four events.
- English finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- English has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 19th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which was good enough to place him in the 68th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- English was better than just 8% of the competitors at the Sony Open in Hawaii on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41.
- English carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, English carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- English recorded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 6.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.