Harris English, who finished 14th in the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree at Congaree Golf Club, enters play in the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina with +12500 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on English before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Harris English Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harris English to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||69-69-68-65 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||9||71-70-71-66 (-10)||6||$218,000|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, English carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, English has finished under par nine times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.86 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 68th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, English was better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- English carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, English carded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- English carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.