Harris English enters play in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +15500 odds. In his most recent tournament at this course he finished 13th in the 2020 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide. Before English tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||66-67-69-71 (-7)||16||$17,400|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||73-70-68-67 (-14)||20||$108,000|
|December 2- 5||Hero World Challenge||14||75-70-63-72 (-8)||10||$105,000|
|November 18-21||The RSM Classic||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- English has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- English did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- English has finshed below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 59th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, English shot better than 72% of the competitors (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- English shot the same on par-3s as the field average his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, English carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.6).
- English’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were more than the field average of 6.5.