Harris English enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +25571 odds. He will look for another strong showing after his third-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on English before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||77-77 (+10)||—||$-|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||66-67-69-71 (-7)||16||$17,400|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||73-70-68-67 (-14)||20||$108,000|
|December 2- 5||Hero World Challenge||14||75-70-63-72 (-8)||10||$105,000|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- English has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, English has finished below par eight times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English was in the 66th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.40-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him poorly, in the eighth percentile of the field.
- English was better than just 0% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- English carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, English had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.9).
- English recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.