Harry Hall played to a 15th-place finish in his last outing in the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin, and comes into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +6600 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hall before he tees off in , .
Harry Hall Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harry Hall to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harry Hall
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||15||66-70-69-64 (-15)||9||$130,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-77 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Hall
- Hall has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Hall finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, he finished -15 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Hall has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Hall
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hall was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of the field.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him strongly, in the 75th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hall shot better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Hall carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hall recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.9).
- Hall had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.