After an eighth-place showing at the 2021 Shriners Children’s Open, Harry Hall will look for another strong performance this year at TPC Summerlin. He has +15000 odds to win. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hall before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Harry Hall Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harry Hall
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-77 (+11)||—||$-|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Hall
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Hall did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Hall has ended the day under par twice, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Hall
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hall shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him below average, in the 20th percentile of the field.
- Hall shot better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Hall fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Hall had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- Hall had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.