Harry Higgs enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +24714 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the PGA Championship. Before Higgs tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Higgs has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Higgs has finshed under par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 35th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 59th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Higgs was better than just 24% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Higgs carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Higgs carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Higgs’ four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).