Harry Higgs enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +40000 odds after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Higgs before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-68-68-73 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-76 (+9)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- In his past four tournaments, Higgs finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Higgs did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Higgs has finished below par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.45-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him below average, in the 0 percentile of the competitors.
- Higgs shot better than 39% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Higgs carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Higgs had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Higgs recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.