Harry Higgs (+23000) enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 69th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Higgs before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||69||69-71-75-80 (+15)||24||$17,388|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- In his past four tournaments, Higgs finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Higgs did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished +15 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Higgs has finshed below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.31 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which landed him in the first percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Higgs shot better than only 24% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Higgs fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Higgs had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- Higgs’ two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average (6.0).