Harry Higgs is +25000 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after placing 14th in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club from April 7-10 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Higgs before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-75-73-71 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-68-68-73 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-76 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- In his past four appearances, Higgs has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Higgs finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Higgs has finushed below par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 43rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which placed him in the 60th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Higgs was better than 87% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Higgs recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Higgs carded three bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Higgs carded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.