Harry Higgs has +40000 odds to win the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2022, finishing 40th. Before Higgs tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Harry Higgs Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harry Higgs to win the 2023 The American Express +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||21||67-63-70-70 (-12)||7||$76,646|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||32||70-62-69-71 (-12)||11||$45,783|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||64-75 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- Higgs has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 27th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Higgs finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -12 those two times he made the cut.
- Higgs has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii ranked in the 27th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Higgs shot better than just 10% of the competitors at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Higgs failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Higgs had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Higgs carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.6 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.