Harry Higgs enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +41000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Higgs before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Harry Higgs to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +41000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-80 (+15)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||69||69-71-75-80 (+15)||24||$17,388|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- Higgs has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 69th.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Higgs has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of 15 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Higgs has finshed below par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs was in the 33rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.60-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the second percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Higgs was better than only 3% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Higgs fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the tournament average was 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Higgs carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Higgs’ two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the field average (4.4).