Harry Higgs heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Higgs before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-75-73-71 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-68-68-73 (-5)||12||$29,250|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- In his past four appearances, Higgs has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Higgs finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Higgs has finished below par six times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Higgs was better than just 18% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Higgs fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Higgs carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.6.
- Higgs’ four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).