Hayden Buckley heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +49285 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson, his most recent event. Before Buckley tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Hayden Buckley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||66-73-69-73 (-3)||14||$16,133|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Hayden Buckley
- In his past four events, Buckley finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Buckley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -3 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Buckley has finushed below par four times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hayden Buckley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Buckley finished in the 47th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him below average, in the sixth percentile of the field.
- Buckley was better than 40% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Buckley carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Buckley had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Buckley’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).