Hayden Buckley (+20000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last event Before Buckley tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Hayden Buckley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||68-74-68-67 (-11)||6||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||72-71-76-74 (+5)||18||$42,400|
Recent Form Insights: Hayden Buckley
- Buckley has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Buckley finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Buckley has headed to the clubhouse better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hayden Buckley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Buckley was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Buckley was better than only 8% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Buckley shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Buckley carded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Buckley recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.