Hayden Buckley heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +33000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Buckley before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Hayden Buckley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-72 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||66-73-69-73 (-3)||14||$16,133|
Recent Form Insights: Hayden Buckley
- Buckley finished 61st in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Buckley has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only recent appearance.
- Buckley has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hayden Buckley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Buckley was in the second percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which placed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Buckley was better than 34% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Buckley did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Buckley had four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Buckley failed to card a birdie or better on any of the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge. The tournament average was 6.0.