Hayden Buckley has +87857 odds at the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open. Before Buckley tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Hayden Buckley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-72 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Hayden Buckley
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Buckley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Buckley has finished below par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hayden Buckley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Buckley was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him in the 46th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Buckley shot better than just 13% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Buckley fared equal to the field average on par-3s his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Buckley recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Buckley recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 4.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.