Hayden Buckley enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +30000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Mexico Open, finishing 61st. Before Buckley tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Hayden Buckley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||66-73-69-73 (-3)||14||$16,133|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||68-74-68-67 (-11)||6||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Hayden Buckley
- Buckley has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Buckley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Buckley has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hayden Buckley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Buckley shot poorly on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.20 strokes to finish in the 20th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.97 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was good enough to place him in the 72nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Buckley shot better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Buckley carded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Buckley recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Buckley recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.