Following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Hayden Buckley is in 13th position with a score of -4.
Hayden Buckley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Hayden Buckley to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Hayden Buckley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||68-69-68-65 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||19||71-70-72-65 (-10)||7||$97,091|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Hayden Buckley
- Buckley has finished in the top 20 in each of his last three events.
- Buckley will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Buckley has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four tournaments.
- Buckley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four events.
- Buckley has finished below par 10 times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hayden Buckley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Buckley finished in the 45th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Buckley shot better than 84% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Buckley carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Buckley carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Buckley’s 12 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average of 7.8.