Henrik Norlander (+19000) heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2016, finishing 41st. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Norlander before he takes to the course in Truckee, California.
Henrik Norlander to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +19000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||76-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Norlander did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Norlander has ended the day below par twice, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 22nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Norlander was better than 59% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Norlander did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Norlander recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Norlander had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.