Henrik Norlander (+8000) readies for the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut in his last tournament here, the 2020 Bermuda Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Norlander before he takes to the course in , .
Henrik Norlander Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Henrik Norlander to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||71-69-68-71 (-9)||8||$64,385|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||47||69-67-72-66 (-6)||14||$19,116|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- Norlander has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 36th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Norlander finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Norlander has finished below par seven times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Norlander was better than just 0% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Norlander fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Norlander recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Norlander’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average of 7.8.