Henrik Norlander preapres for the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +12500 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, placing 67th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Norlander before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Henrik Norlander Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Henrik Norlander to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +12500
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||34||67-70 (-5)||65||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||69-68 (-5)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||71-69-68-71 (-9)||8||$64,385|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- In his past four appearances, Norlander has an average finish of 27th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Norlander carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Norlander has finished below par eight times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander finished in the 46th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.63 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which landed him in the 21st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Norlander was better than just 7% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Norlander carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the field averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Norlander did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- Norlander’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average of 7.2.