Henrik Norlander enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 RBC Heritage, his last tournament at this course. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Norlander before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-71-76-71 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||70-79 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- In his past four tournaments, Norlander has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Norlander has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -2 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Norlander has finished below par five times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to place him in the 81st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Norlander shot better than 54% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Norlander did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Norlander had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Norlander’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.