Henrik Norlander enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +15000 odds. He made the cut and finished 65th in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Shriners Children’s Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Norlander before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Henrik Norlander Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||71-69-68-71 (-9)||8||$64,385|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||47||69-67-72-66 (-6)||14||$19,116|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||30||67-74-66-70 (-11)||15||$50,340|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- In his past four events, Norlander has an average finish of 34th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Norlander finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Norlander has finished under par 10 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Norlander was better than 71% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Norlander recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Norlander had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.1).
- Norlander’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the tournament average (6.1).