The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round Henrik Norlander is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-71-76-71 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- Norlander has an average finishing position of 41st in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Norlander has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Norlander has finushed under par five times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander finished in the 0 percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.88 strokes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 49th percentile of the competitors.
- Norlander was better than 69% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Norlander did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Norlander carded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Norlander’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).