Henrik Stenson enters the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +16000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the PGA Championship. Before Stenson tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Henrik Stenson to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +16000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Stenson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||54||71-71-72-68 (-2)||11||$18,880|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-69-73-69 (-7)||6||$92,606|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Stenson
- Stenson has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Stenson finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Stenson has finished below par five times, while also posting one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Stenson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stenson was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him in the 36th percentile of the field.
- Stenson was better than 52% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Stenson carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Stenson recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.3).
- Stenson’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.