Henrik Stenson has +36000 odds to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2021, finishing 64th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Stenson before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Stenson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||54||71-71-72-68 (-2)||278||$18,880|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-69-73-69 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||70-69-70-72 (-3)||14||$17,706|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Stenson
- Stenson has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Stenson finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Stenson has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Stenson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stenson finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 54th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- Stenson was better than only 25% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Stenson recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Stenson carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Stenson’s five birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average of 6.6.