Henrik Stenson comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +30000 odds after an 18th-place showing in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Stenson before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Henrik Stenson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-69-73-69 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||70-69-70-72 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-73 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Stenson
- Stenson has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Stenson finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Stenson has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Stenson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stenson was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Stenson was better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Stenson shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Stenson recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Stenson’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).