Henrik Stenson won the 2016 The Open Championship at Royal Troon GC, and he has the 100th-best odds (+20357) to win the tournament this year at St Andrews Links (Old Course). Before Stenson tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Henrik Stenson to win the 2022 The Open Championship +20357
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Stenson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||54||71-71-72-68 (-2)||11||$18,880|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Stenson
- In his past four events, Stenson has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Stenson has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -2 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Stenson has finished under par twice, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Stenson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stenson shot below average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the third percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which placed him in the 65th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Stenson was better than just 30% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Stenson did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Stenson carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (3.5).
- Stenson’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the field average (3.8).