Henry Lebioda has +6250 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He missed the cut in his last event here, the 2020 Barracuda Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lebioda before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Henry Lebioda to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +6250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||41||71-66-71-68 (-12)||13||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||43||69-65-67-75 (-8)||13||$21,975|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||56||66-70-74-68 (-2)||17||$19,007|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||69-70-71-66 (-4)||15||$57,047|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- Lebioda will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Lebioda has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 42nd.
- Lebioda finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Lebioda has finished under par 11 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of the field.
- His 3.9-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him well, in the 72nd percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Lebioda was better than 38% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Lebioda shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Lebioda had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- Lebioda had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.