Henry Lebioda heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +8000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lebioda in this event.
Henry Lebioda Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Henry Lebioda to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||16||68-74-67-68 (-7)||10||$103,313|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- Lebioda has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Lebioda finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only recent appearance.
- Lebioda has headed to the clubhouse better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda finished in the 10th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 48th percentile of the field.
- Lebioda was better than 36% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Lebioda did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Lebioda recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Lebioda recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.