Henry Lebioda has +15000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lebioda before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-73 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-70-70 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- In his past four appearances, Lebioda has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Lebioda has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -6 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Lebioda has finushed under par six times, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Lebioda shot better than 45% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Lebioda fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lebioda carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Lebioda’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).