Henry Lebioda has +40000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lebioda before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-73 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-70-70 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||72-70-72-78 (+4)||17||$43,400|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- In his past four tournaments, Lebioda has an average finish of 50th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Lebioda has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Lebioda has finished below par six times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the 22nd percentile of the competitors.
- Lebioda shot better than just 3% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Lebioda did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Lebioda had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Lebioda’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.