Henry Lebioda will try for another strong showing this year at the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after a fourth-place performance at this event in 2021. Bookmakers give him +14571 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lebioda before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Henry Lebioda Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Henry Lebioda to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +14571
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||16||68-74-67-68 (-7)||10||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||41||71-66-71-68 (-12)||13||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||43||69-65-67-75 (-8)||13||$21,975|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- Lebioda has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Lebioda finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Lebioda has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him well, in the 74th percentile of the competitors.
- Lebioda shot better than 66% of the golfers at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Lebioda fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Lebioda carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.0.
- Lebioda’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average of 5.7.