Henry Lebioda enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +24000 odds. He will try for another strong showing after his fifth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lebioda in this event.
Henry Lebioda to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +24000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||69-70-71-66 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||68-70-73-74 (+5)||13||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||29||67-67-69-73 (-8)||9||$48,910|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- Lebioda has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 33rd.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Lebioda finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Lebioda has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda was somewhat average on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par to finish in the 58th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was good enough to land him in the 77th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Lebioda was better than 63% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Lebioda fared the same as the field average on par-3 holes his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Lebioda had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Lebioda recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.