The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and ahead of the third round Henry Lebioda is in 18th position with a score of -2.
Recent Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||29||67-67-69-73 (-8)||9||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-73 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- Lebioda has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Lebioda carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Lebioda has finshed under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda finished in the 20th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.20 strokes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Lebioda was better than 64% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Lebioda carded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Lebioda had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.4).
- Lebioda’s seven birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average of 4.9.