Hideki Matsuyama, who took second in the 2020 Vivint Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course, heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open with +2500 odds to win as he tries for another strong performance. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Matsuyama in this event.
Hideki Matsuyama Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Hideki Matsuyama to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +2500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Hideki Matsuyama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||34||71-71-71-67 (-4)||13||$54,180|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||71-69-66-71 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||69-72-75-65 (-7)||9||$55,273|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||11||70-66-63-70 (-13)||6||$925,000|
Recent Form Insights: Hideki Matsuyama
- Matsuyama will look to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Matsuyama has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- Matsuyama finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Matsuyama has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hideki Matsuyama
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matsuyama was in the 14th percentile on par 3s at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, which placed him in the 45th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Matsuyama was better than 88% of the competitors at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64.
- Matsuyama recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Matsuyama recorded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.8).
- Matsuyama’s five birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were less than the tournament average of 7.3.