Hideki Matsuyama has +4000 odds to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 59th. Below we help you make your best bets on Matsuyama before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Hideki Matsuyama Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Hideki Matsuyama to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Hideki Matsuyama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||71-69-66-71 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||69-72-75-65 (-7)||9||$55,273|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||11||70-66-63-70 (-13)||6||$925,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||70-67-71-74 (-2)||12||$67,750|
Recent Form Insights: Hideki Matsuyama
- Matsuyama will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Matsuyama has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- Matsuyama finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Matsuyama has finished below par eight times, while also registering one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hideki Matsuyama
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matsuyama finished in the 58th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.90 strokes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him below average, in the 27th percentile of the competitors.
- Matsuyama was better than 55% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Matsuyama recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other golfers averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Matsuyama carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.1).
- Matsuyama recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.