Hudson Swafford has +40000 odds to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last time here in 2021. Before Swafford tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Hudson Swafford
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-70-76 (-1)||12||$19,522|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||74-67-72-69 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-78 (+11)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Hudson Swafford
- Swafford has an average finishing position of 47th in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Swafford has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Swafford has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hudson Swafford
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Swafford was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 45th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Swafford shot better than 75% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Swafford carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Swafford carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Swafford’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).