Hudson Swafford enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +41000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Swafford before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Hudson Swafford
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-67 (-3)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||69-69-66-74 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||77-69-73-74 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-70-76 (-1)||12||$19,522|
Recent Form Insights: Hudson Swafford
- Swafford has an average finishing position of 41st in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Swafford has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Swafford has finushed below par eight times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hudson Swafford
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Swafford was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him poorly, in the 19th percentile of the field.
- Swafford was better than 60% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Swafford carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Swafford had two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Swafford’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average (6.6).