Hudson Swafford (+30000) enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after making the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament, finishing 30th. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Swafford in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Hudson Swafford
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||77-69-73-74 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-70-76 (-1)||12||$19,522|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||74-67-72-69 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Hudson Swafford
- Swafford will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Swafford has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 41st.
- Swafford has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Swafford has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hudson Swafford
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Swafford was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 51st percentile of the competitors.
- Swafford shot better than 64% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Swafford recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Swafford carded three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.1).
- Swafford’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average of 3.7.