Hudson Swafford has +41000 odds at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the PGA Championship. Before Swafford tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Hudson Swafford
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-74 (+8)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-67 (-3)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||69-69-66-74 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||77-69-73-74 (+5)||15||$93,150|
Recent Form Insights: Hudson Swafford
- In his past four events, Swafford has an average finish of 33rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Swafford has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Swafford has ended the day under par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hudson Swafford
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Swafford finished in the 19th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 36th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Swafford shot better than just 24% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Swafford failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Swafford carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.3).
- Swafford’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.